14/01/2011

Clouds...

I was inspired by Eadaoin, from City of Blackbirds to do a post all about my various cloud photos. Whenever I take my camera out into my garden to try and get some new photos, it's always the clouds that draw my attention. I love the fact that every time I go outside and look at the sky, the clouds always change shape. 



















Have a lovely Friday everyone and take care!

And don't forget to check out City of Blackbirds, because her blog is beautiful and she has some amazing photography on there.

Tasha
xxx

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! Thank you for the lovely card, too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pinky clouds ^^ and the sky is always so pretty or dramatic ^^ and thanks for joing my giveaway and i got ur letter alrdy!! thanks i'll reply soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice! I guess clouds and leaves are so alike in that there is always something new to be captured with your camera. These make a gorgeous collection, there's such peace in the colour and light :) And thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great shots, Tasha dear! :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post. I never really thought about clouds and your pics were so so beautiful and all so different! One of the best blog posts I've read anywhere for ages ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful pictures! I love staring at clouds, and there are some beautiful goings on in the sky with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha