20/02/2011

The Deer of Richmond Park

A few years ago my family and I visited Richmond Park for the first time during the Summer, and it was such a beautiful place to visit. We didn't get to walk all the way around the park, but it's definitely something I want to do when the weather heats up again. The park was filled with deer and parakeets, which are native to the park after they were introduced there. 

It's a beautiful place and a lovely walk to do and something I'm looking forward to doing again in the Summertime. I wanted to blog about Richmond because I've been noticing the weather getting slightly warmer and the evenings getting more lighter, so I'm starting to get an itch for the Spring and Summer months, so that's what inspired me to talk about Richmond today.

Here are some of the photos from the day
-



Some of the trees I photographed while walking through the park. I just liked the way this paler tree was framed by the greener ones.



The pond, which if you look closely, has some deer on the other side clambering out of the water.



I think I was very lucky to get this photo because this buck was standing right in the sunshine, posing and I thought that as soon as I'd clicked the button to take the photo, that he'd move, but he didn't!



Some of the deer walking around, generally enjoying themselves. This reminds me of the Savannah in Africa a little bit.


More deer again, or as my friend called them on Facebook yesterday, deerseys. Which made me smile.

Tasha
xxx



8 comments:

  1. so wonderful! I can't say im the greatest outdoorsy type person but Im a sucker for any good photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Natasha!

    I just saw your sweet comment on my blog and wanted to answer your question. Yes, I ship worldwide, from the United States! Thanks for your interest in my shop :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh i want to be there ASAP!!!!! SOOO beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photography! it looks like gd weather :( its been crappy weather where i live T^T

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a fabulous place to visit and you always have such great pictures of beautiful places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Lovely set of photos :) I love deer, they're such beautiful animals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos are beautiful! i'm following. :) can't wait to see more of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing these photos :) i'm such an animal lover that these just make me smile :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha