06/02/2011

Devonshire Dream

I thought I'd share some more photos from my holiday in Devon last year as I've been looking back through them over the past few days, which have brought back that holiday feeling for me, and I thought I would pass that on to everyone who reads my blog in the hopes you get that feeling too!




A beautiful pony on the moors in Dartmoor.



Haytor rocks in Dartmoor.



The entrance to Berry Pomeroy.



Boats at Dartmouth.



The River Dart, and some more boats.

Hope you're all well!

Tasha

xxx

5 comments:

  1. great pictures! it's so refreshing to look at :)
    sorry about your books but i do agree that it's sometimes good to let your old stuff go. i feel the same way with clothes ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous pictures and it looks like an incredibly pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it just make you want to go on holiday again? I'm bored of the cold now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha