24/03/2011

Another blog award!

I want to thank Deborah from Making Life More Beautiful who awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award :) It's really kind of you and I'm glad you like the blog so much. What started out as a place to post my amateur photos and read other people's blogs has quickly become a really lovely online community and I hope to maybe even meet some of you in the future! So thank you, and thanks to everyone who commented on my earlier post, I respect all of your comments and views.

These are the rules
-
1. Link 10 blogs.
2. Tell these bloggers about the award.
3. Write ten facts about yourself.

1. From a very young age I've been obsessed with the natural world and animals. I can remember sitting in front of Nanny's TV, eating an orange lolly and watching wildebeest cross a crocodile filled river.

2. I've never been very good at maths, English was always my strong point, so I suprised myself in geography last year when I could complete a spearman's rank correctly! I'm still embarassed about my GCSE maths grade though.

3. I still have all of my old TY Beanie Babies...haha.

4. I'm a self-confessed nerd/geek. I like Star Wars and dinosaurs and volcanos and lots of boring, nerdy things that most people can't stand.

5. I used to own three giant African land snails after my old school's science lab, who had them as pets, couldn't care for them any longer. They were named, Gary, Jerry and Larry after an episode of Spongebob Squarepants.

6. I love The Mighty Boosh, it is exactly my kind of humour.

7. I really want to see Macchu Pichu before I die but watching Karl Pilkington trek there was nearly good enough, haha.

8. At Secondary School I went through my greebo/goth phase and used to wear black eyeshadow to school, but was told I was too happy to be a goth.

9. I once won an art award at Primary School for a Christmas poster I designed which was then used to advertise the town lights being turned on. It was weird because I didn't think my poster was very good, I was just happy we were doing colouring for a while lesson.

10. I love photography and one day I hope to have a proper camera and be able to take more professional looking photos.

I'm giving this award to
-

A Daisy Chain Dream
Odd Socks and Pretty Frocks
t*rexes and tiaras
As Told By Kiki
HiFashion
Leah
Tia_Cherie
goldielocksandcupid
English Rose
Diamondcanopy

It was tough picking just 10, but these are the blogs which I want to pass the award onto.

Have a great Friday everyone!
xxx





9 comments:

  1. COngrats! math has always been a weakness for me too. people with penchants for photography but without good cameras unite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your facts are really cool chick :) My bro is really into things like that too... he's doing zoology at uni. I presume this is animal related *laughes* ;) My little boy is a whiz with a camera and has a professional nikon D3000 camera donated to him from a charity as he's not great at traditional school work but amazing at photography so they wanted to help him build him confidence. You can pick up Pro cameras on ebay quite reasonably too and if it's something you are into you should definately take a look as it's so rewarding :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Thank you natasha!!! Thi really mean a lot thank yyuuu :) hahah I hads gothy phase at school tooo! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! I was rubbish at maths at school, english was def my stronger subject too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award!

    I always think your photographs are brilliant - it's not always about the camera, you still need the eye for a shot and you've definitely got that,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I also had a goth and raver phase, thank god I don't have too many pictures from that time haha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the award! I struggle with maths and do better with languages.
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award and thank you for passing it on to me. I will display it in my next post. In relation to number 3, I am the same and I have seen a lot of the Mighty Boosh because my fiance's brother is obssessed with it but lately we watch the IT Crowd instead. I admire you for sharing your experience with depression in your last post. I agree with many of your points. I have issues with an anxiety disorder and I know that is different but it is one of those invisible illnesses where I think ignorance prevails. I wish I could be as direct as you about my experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, thanks for passing on the award! Loved reading your 10 facts. Hehe, I'm definitely a nerd as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha