06/03/2011

Guinea-Pigs and Bracelets

I've been busy this week volunteering as the NAGC had their Big Family Weekend on the 28th and the 29th so for the past week I've been helping them deal with the aftermath of the event, as they had so much to do and everyone knows that there's never enough time in the day so there's still a lot left to deal with! It's also been a bit of a tough few days as well, as Patch, my guinea-pig is quite unwell at the moment has had a few vet visits and antibiotics so here's hoping he's fighting fit again soon!

On a lighter note, I managed to make two more bracelets both today and yesterday after driving up to Hobbycraft and finding some really sweet rose decorated square beads, and some black, iridescent star-shaped beads. Along with some smaller, pearl pink, white and rainbow, iridescent coloured beads I made these.


^
The Moon Stars bracelet


^
The Secret Garden bracelet

Hope you like them. I'm hoping to get started on a port-hole style painting over the next few days.
Have a good week everyone!
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Ah I love hobbycraft! Makes me feel all creative. Love the bracelets you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so lovely. the star one is fantastic! sorry to hear about your guinea pig i hope its benign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bracelet! Hope your guinea pigs okay! <3xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bracelets are absolutely gorgeous!

    Poor Patch :( Hope the antibiotics do the trick and that's it's nothing serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear, i hope your guinea pig is okay. i really hope he doesn't suffer, your love and care should take care of it! your secret garden bracelet is very pretty- the key reminds me of the tiffany's necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh poor Patch :( sending lots of love

    (and gorgeous jewellery) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bracelet and the fact that you made them is even better. I have made a couple before but they were not as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the secret garden bracelet <3.

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the bracelets ^^ where did u get the charms/ beads ?

    I hope patch gets better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha