15/03/2011

Spring Has Sprung

It's hard to believe that some parts of Scotland and Ireland have had MET Office Weather Warnings for heavy snow, when the weather here in Milton Keynes has been a lot more Spring-y in comparison. I was lucky enough to get some photographs over the weekend and noticed that there were buds beginning to appear on the tree in our garden. It shouldn't be too long before we start getting some Spring blooms on the branches too.


^
One of the first flowers I've seen in the garden this year!
^
My neighbour's daffodils are making an appearance...ours not so much :(
^
The sky on Saturday
^
The same yellow flowers as above.
^
More of the lovely sky on Saturday afternoon.

And a pretty song to finish the post for you all. Just lie back and think of beach holidays as you listen to this.



Well I hope everyone has a good week and enjoy the weather and if you're reading from Ireland or Scotland, did you get any snow?

xxx




12 comments:

  1. lovely yellow primroses and daffs.
    Saturday was divine :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first picture just stole my heart it is really a fantastic picture. if only this kind of spring were emerging elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos, the first photo is stunning, love for flowers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely primrose pics, they always cheer me up and make me think of spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sky is something a bit special! We've had an awfully grey and gloomy couple of days - the sky seems so low down when it's like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you believe that I've never ever watched Skins before? Love the sky and spring pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nature.... oh how i love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pictures. I hope you get some more warmer weather soon (although that unfortunately means colder weather where I am).

    ReplyDelete
  9. your treasure trove is just dellightful! Loving your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spring is really springing eh? I've been meaning to start of Skins but haven't. A bit nervous to add another show to my already long list of shows.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha