28/03/2011

Summer is on the way!

Sorry for not posting for the past couple of days. Some things have been going on and I'm not feeling too good right now, so I don't know how frequent my posts will be for a while, but I'm not abandoning the blog :) Because the weather is turning more and more Summery by the day, I thought I'd post some more photos from various locations throughout the Summertime for you all, and hopefully the temperature will continue to get warmer so a beach trip will be more possible! I feel like I definitely need a holiday right now. Is anyone else going away this Summer or are you taking a holiday during the upcoming Easter break? Though I know it's not for a few weeks.

As always, click the photos for a larger view, and if you want to talk to me you can always emails or even swap addressed to send some letters. I love getting mail and I think it's a great way to stay in touch, so I'm always up for new pen-pals. You can email me here - natashajadehill@gmail.com I will still be answering comments and reading through your blogs, but in case of infrequent blogs posts, don't assume I've fallen off the face of the earth, I'm still here, just not as active as maybe I'd like to be right now. Hopefully things will begin to pick up soon, but right now I don't really feel in the right frame of mind for continual blog posts.

Thanks for all the lovely comments and support recently guys, enjoy the photos.
xxx


^
One of the fields on our Rydal walk in Cumbria.


^
The Blue Lagoon. A fairly large lake right near to my house. It's a bit of a hidden gem when you go there on days like this one.


^
Walking back along the Ashridge walk, in Buckinghamshire.


^
A really sweet seating area in Buckfast Abbey back down in Devon.


^
Dartmouth River.



7 comments:

  1. great pictures! I haven't been to Cumbria for years, must go back.
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are so serene. hopefully the weather will only go up from here. hope you feel in better spirits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love those first signs of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first signs of summer too and I notice that I spend less time at my blog- because hey, you've got to make the most of the gorgeous weather right? Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pictures are lovely, tasha.
    i've given up on my blog for the time being as well, feeling very depressed and like my world is falling apart at the moment. but hope to get back to it at some point. i hope you are ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get working on some nature photos. I took a few in Hawaii but surprisingly, nature there isn't as beautiful as the ones where you are. hehe
    I'm so envious that things are looking warm over there. It's still slightly in the winter degrees here. :(
    take care xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I always love to see your pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha