20/03/2011

Red Nosed Madness

Today was officially the first day of Spring, and it was confirmed to me this morning by a big, fat bumblebee buzzing merrily around outside the French doors. I know that a lot of people are scared of bees and sometimes seeing a giant blur of black and yellow whizzing past my laptop scares me half to death too, but I also think they're sweet and it's a sign that the seasons are changing, which means lighter evenings, warmer days and the lead up to Summer! It won't be long now before Mum's tree bursts back into life and the vegetable patch will once again be thriving with insects and, well, vegetables because that's what it's for...anyway, I'm most looking forward to the Summer because that is when my camera shall make it's joyful return to the blog!

Is anyone else as excited as I am?

As much as I love Winter in all it's snowy goodness I do look forward to the Summer. Lazy days, beach trips, holidays, less work (for students) and the chance to take some time off and just forget about it all. For me it'll also mean that university is just around the corner, which will be a chance to get back into the swing of education and learning. I'm really looking forward to studying geography and having a place of my own, hopefully on campus, in the Bath countryside. And it'll mean meeting some new people and gaining new friends, as well as a huge, new life experience. It'll be scary, but fun. In other more boring Tasha news I'm in love Dirty Work's cleansing wipes, Clinique's moisture surge (grazie Glamour magazine!) and the James Corden Red Nose Day sketch. Not being the biggest fan of James Corden it was one of the funniest, best sketches I've seen on Comic Relief for a long time. Youtube has clips if you want to check it out here.
Also, here's a picture of me with my red nose. I wanted the pirate one but Sainsbury's had run out...boo.



Love Tasha!
xxx


3 comments:

  1. what a cute nose! thank goodness that spring is here! I just watched James Corden's sketch and it was quite literally hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for spring..
    I didn't watch any of comic relief, but glad it was goood ;)
    I have tagged you on the handwriting challenege on my blog, and also there is a letter in the post to you today! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like James Corden that much but the Comic Relief sketch was brilliant. Who knew Gordon Brown could be funny?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha