19/04/2011

The beautiful, beautiful sunshine!

Hey everyone!

First of all I hope that everyone whose on their Easter Holidays is enjoying themselves! Today has been one of the hottest and sunniest days so far this week and it was lovely to walk to and from volunteering with the sun shining down in-between the leaves and because it's Half Term at the moment all the college kids were home and doing fun things all you could hear were the leaves swaying in the breeze. And when I got home I spent the rest of the day lounging in the garden, taking photos, doing some writing and reading and being extremely thankful that I decided to take a Gap Year after all.

This kind of rest and rejuvenation will only come around once in a lifetime! And for once I am seriously busy this week, although most people wouldn't consider the dentist tomorrow exactly "busy" and I am dreading it so wish me luck! I'm also really happy because I'm seeing my lovely best friend who is back from Portsmouth for the Easter holidays and then on the Friday I'm having a catch up with a very old school friend who I haven't seen for goodness knows how long! So I'm making the most of the time I have at the moment which is a big contrast as I tend to be very lazy recently, so it's good to get out in the sunshine, see my friends and enjoy a nice cold glass of coke and have some giggles after not seeing them for so long.

What are your plans for the rest of the Easter Holidays?

I took some photos of the lovely blue skies today, a few horrible ones of myself but I like the fact I got my hair up in a high-bun and a spider who made an appearance!
Have a great week guys and enjoy the sun!
xxx











Also this song reminds me of the Summertime, it's perfect for that chilled out feeling.

6 comments:

  1. I desperately want to lounge around... those hazy and sort of lazy summer days are "the days." the purple flowers are such a lovely shade. liking the bun too. good luck with the dentist tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love flowers!
    Want to follow each other?
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song!!
    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the spider photo and also the sunshine at the moment is making me happy :)
    letter almost done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Easter. Not because my house hosts all 30 of my relatives on one day (ew) but because of the gorgeous weather and time of the year.
    As long as it isn't swelteringly hot.
    That sucks.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha