21/04/2011

Sunshine Award

Hey everyone!

Yesterday I spent the evening with my lovely friends at Wetherspoons which is becoming our usual meet-up place and I had a great time seeing everyone again, talking about the general weirdness of this town, taking photos and having a drink.

Sophie from Country Girl Does Norfolk was kind enough to give me the Sunshine Award 2011 so I wanted to thank her for that! It's my third award so thank you very much! As with all these other awards, there are some rules and several others will receive it as well.


Rules :

1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Write a post about it
3. Pass it on to 12 blogs that you think really deserve it
4. Insert the link to their blog
5. Send them a message to tell them about it

Now, I wanted to pass this award out to some different blogs, ones which I haven't awarded yet, so it's very tough but I wanted to be fair, so the 12 I've chosen are

-


Have a great weekend everyone, and to the UK readers I hope everyone enjoys the Bank Holiday weekend.
xxx





8 comments:

  1. congrats on the award! seems very fitting that you are a girl with a penchant for nature and warm weather and are awarded the sunshine award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, you deserve it, have a great weekend!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award!!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay sunshine, have a fabulous Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the awrd it was sweet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your award and thanks so much for passing it on to me. I haven't been blogging as much lately as I'm enjoying the good weather :) Hope you have a lovely easter :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats and thank you pretty girl!
    so glad you like my blog








    drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe thanks so much for this award! I'm also very sorry I saw it so late! I've been a horrible blogger lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha