11/05/2011

Always take the weather with you! (Pic heavy)

Hi everyone.

So today it is pretty gloomy looking outside, but it's probably a good thing because the past few days, certainly over the weekend, were so dense and overcast I felt so tired and my Mum kept getting headaches, so I definitely think there'll be a storm today or tomorrow. Hopefully that pressure will lift after that too.

I took these photos last week when I went to the library and on the way home from volunteering, back when the sun was beaming back down over Milton Keynes. It was pretty good we had ice lollies in the freezer, because I was boiling that day. I could only walk around in a t-shirt and some leggings because it was so humid and hot. That was definitely a weekend spent in the garden.
How has everyone else been coping in the mini-heatwave, or have you not yet had that heat yet?
Click on them for a larger view.

I hope everyone's having a good start to their week and if you're not, don't worry, because it's Wednesday and the weekend is almost in sight! Anyone else vaguely excited at watching the so-bad-it's-good Eurovision Song Contest?
xxx

















10 comments:

  1. The weather is undecided at the minute. I imagine my weather's been similar to yours. It was awful this morning and lovely this afternoon.

    Beautiful pictures again!

    Caroline
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my very favourite of your series of photos. I absolutely love blossom, trees and blue skies and you've captured them so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our weather here is about to nose dive! Your pictures are so pretty, loving how lush and green the trees are looking.
    Have to say I'm looking forward to Eurovision!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for Eurovision tomorrow. It's my guilty pleasure every year.
    These flowers are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are gorgeous! I wish the weather was nice still, it's been raining on and off today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to hear it's gloomy atm but i like the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, am sorry the weather is dull in your world - how pretty are these flowers? Hope the weather is nicer where you are. Have a sweet Sunday. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeee pretty pretty pretty tasha! So frothy and flowery what a beautiful day :) hope you're ok havent spoken to you in aaages! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha