06/05/2011

Sun is up...

Hey everyone!

Over the past few days I've been dreaming of just jumping on a plane and heading off to some far away place, complete with a never ending supply of Dr Pepper, plenty of batteries for my camera and my family and friends to share it with, but until then I've got these beautiful photos to tide me over. They are all from Sunsurfer's Tumblr blog which can be found here.


^
Dominican Republic

^
Island of Samoa

^
Kona, Hawaii

^
Manana Island, Hawaii

^
Butterflies in Brazil

I also drew a cartoon-ish wolf and a mermaid's face with wavy hair to match my vampire face one I did a few months ago.

What do you think?



Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine!
Is anybody due to go away on holiday?
What's your favourite holiday destination?
xxx




17 comments:

  1. just makes me crave the consistenetly warm sun even more! great pictures. & drawings you have quite the artist's hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to go on holidays too, but it will be a while for us until we can go unfortunately :( We are hoping to get to Paris before the end of the year, it's our favourite place to go together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice drawings :3 and also i got ur letter today :3 and the wristbands r pretty easy, its just colour changing might be a little bit hard at firt. i think u try them though :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks :) it was a sweet comment and i like the colour green :) i'm feeling more green than blue now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, that blue wave is gorgeous- the Dominican Republic photo! My sister was in Thailand this month and she has been experiencing white sands and gorgeous aqua blue seas. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These picrtures are stunning the colours are so vibrant. I think I'd love to join you escaping and I love dr pepper too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your illustrations, you are talented.
    Those places look lush, I've been to Brazil and the beaches there were perfection. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Hawaii. I just got homesick haha
    You should go to Hawaii :) I'll recommend all the good places for you. hehe

    and that wolf drawing is so cute! I can see it being a plush doll for some reason :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Hawaii photo is stunning...<3
    I just saved it onto my computer! ;)

    http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blueness of that water makes me long to just dive right in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh i wish to come with you... mm cherry cola/dr pepper!

    thank you for the award..you are lovely!

    ps..the mermaid is pretty!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to travel to all those beautiful places!
    http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha