16/05/2011

Weedy Seadragons and BBQs

First of all, here's a beautifully shot short video from Vimeo. I think watching the weedy sea-dragons float about is my favourite part.


I haven't been up to too much over the past few days, just volunteering, reading and catching up on some university related things. It's just over 4 months now until I go, and I'm really looking forward to it now. My brother and I are thinking of spending another week in Devon with our grandparents before I go off. It'll be nice to get some of that south-coast sunshine again, and Devon's always very pretty.

Eurovision was fun, I'm not ashamed to say that Jedward made me laugh. Watching them run and jump around on stage was great and they were so hyper it was infectious. Unfortunately Blue didn't win, but we got 100 points which I thought was pretty good from last year. I'm just glad it's something fun and silly to look forward to once every year. I've also been really into Game of Thrones and V at the moment, which are both brilliant, and if you get the chance to see either of them, I'd recommend it. Today was spent finishing off painting a little flower-shaped wooden box for my jewellery, trying to help Mum make a princess doll for my cousin's birthday and re-watching the first series of Flight of the Conchords.

Who likes to rock the party?!
Any other FOC fans out there?

These photos are from last weekend.
Enjoy your beginning of the week everyone!
xxx


^
BBQ time


^
Garden with the new fence the neighbour's put in


^
I've been trying to identify the flowers in our garden.


^
Lovely BBQ


^
The coke bottles in the background are for gardening, just to clear that up, haha!


^
The chives' flowers have bloomed


^
Ice cold coke!


^
Lots of ice


^
New sunglasses as my old ones broke :( Excuse the silly grin and my forehead, my hair was horrible that day because of the sun so it was headbands at the ready. I also look paler than usual because I was covered in sunblock. Always remember to apply plenty in the sun!


^
Lovely sunshiney day




14 comments:

  1. lovely bbq pics, make me want to have a bbq !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! best you pop down under to see how a barbie is REALLY done! Charcoal food is carcinogenic, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video. It reminds of my trips to the aquarium. I haven't been there in awhile but I do like going. I adore your new sunglasses. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. got to make the most of bbq time! I love it when chives flower, they're so pretty. Eurovision was a good laugh again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video is just lovely, the song is so pretty to listen to as well! Looks like you had a great weekend, Eurovision was fun to watch. I didn't think I would let myself get sucked in so much but I did! Still not sure about the winners though haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy Eurovision every year as well. And I'm absolutely hooked on Game of Thrones and V as well.
    Looks like you had a great weekend. I love BBQ's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. biggest aquarium in the world?! the video is so vivid! i love it :)
    and flight of conchords!!! my friend and i always sing the "business time" song :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. BBQ!!!! Yummy! :d great pics, I'm following

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear,

    Been trying to send you messages letting you know my blog has moved. Come over and follow me there instead.



    ♥ http://mybookness.blogspot.com
    ♥ http://mybookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent video! Thank you for sharing:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love watching the Eurovision too! It's always so much fun and a great laugh :) Jedward were very silly indeed, but I was proud for them to do so well at such a big event! It's a shame for Blue, but they did quite well too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing!

    Xoxo
    http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha