06/06/2011

Blog Award!



First of all I have to say a big thank you to Midnight Pie for yet another blog award. As part of the acceptance I have to tell you 10 facts about myself and of course tag 15 other blogs with this award! I shall try and pass it on to blogs I haven't awarded yet, so sorry if you get the award and you already have it.

1. It's a common venture that a lot of people want to travel the world, but I really would love to see some of the amazing sites all over the world, specifically at the moment (it changes from time time) Angkor Wat and the Caribbean, after watching a programme on it yesterday.

2. When I was younger I used to be able to stick my tongue out and it would just wiggle of it's own accord. It was hours of amusement for my family haha!

3. My Great-Grandfather on my Mum's side was from Germany and owned his own butcher's business and my Mum has a fondness for trying to uncover our family tree.

4. Whenever the house is empty I walk around singing songs from musicals, Disney and animated movies. Good or bad I don't know, I've been told I have a nice voice but I don't really believe it myself, but I enjoy it!

5. My friend and I at college once won a competition to travel to Svalbard, located north of the Arctic circle, and study the Arctic as part of my geography course but unfortunately I couldn't go as I was shortly diagnosed with depression afterwards.

6. When I was taking my GCSE exams I would walk the half an hour walk home for lunch each day, every day and watch Mopatop's Shop. I was about 15 at the time, haha!

7. I used to have a pair of Babycham shoes from Schuh which were my favourite pair of shoes until they fell apart. I've not been able to find a replacement pair since.

8. I've always wanted a pair of Dr Marten's ever since I saw a purple pair with silver stars decorating them, in a shop window at the seaside of all places!

9. I started collecting TY Beanie Babies when I was very young and now have hundreds and no room for them :(

10. I'm a real fan of fairytales, horror stories, the macabre, Gothic art and of course anything Tim Burton.

The 15 blogs I have tagged are
-

Perfect Positivity (my college friends blog!)

Please check out these blogs they're all interesting, sweet and lovely and all very varied too!

Hope you're all having a good start to the week
xxx

11 comments:

  1. thanks soooo much!!!!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehyyyyy!! how can I thank you? :) you've been very sweet for giving me this award, and really congratulations on winning it too, you totally deserve it!
    thanks again!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, honey!It means a lot to me!And congratulations for receiving the award, too!You totally deserve it!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award ! :) Your blog is very nice ! Kisses from Italy

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warm congratulations on the award. Enjoyed reading your list. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award dear, and thanks so much for sharing it with me :)
    I'm definitely up there with you on the travelling front.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you very much dear! i also love tim burton and dr martens was fr many years in my wish list!alas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi cutie, thank you for the award!

    Let you know that the blog moved back to old platform.

    thebookness.blogspot.com

    Follow me there instead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on getting the award and THANK YOU so much for passing it on to me. It is nice to know that people read and enjoy my blog. As for the Caribbeans you HAVE to go, we went to Barbados for my birthday and the British influence of the island gives it this sophisacation that I have not felt in a '3rd' world country before. I love your number 4 I am just like you. If you don't know Me First and the Gimme Gimmes they do awesome musical covers with a punk twist!
    I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week.
    Much Love,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so, so much! I'm a big fan of fairy tales and macabre things as well... there is something so enchanting about these types of stories! I'll be posting my 10 things soon!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, thank you so much!! I dont really get the whole awards thing though! Lol :/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha