First of all I have to say a big thank you to Midnight Pie for yet another blog award. As part of the acceptance I have to tell you 10 facts about myself and of course tag 15 other blogs with this award! I shall try and pass it on to blogs I haven't awarded yet, so sorry if you get the award and you already have it.
1. It's a common venture that a lot of people want to travel the world, but I really would love to see some of the amazing sites all over the world, specifically at the moment (it changes from time time) Angkor Wat and the Caribbean, after watching a programme on it yesterday.
2. When I was younger I used to be able to stick my tongue out and it would just wiggle of it's own accord. It was hours of amusement for my family haha!
3. My Great-Grandfather on my Mum's side was from Germany and owned his own butcher's business and my Mum has a fondness for trying to uncover our family tree.
4. Whenever the house is empty I walk around singing songs from musicals, Disney and animated movies. Good or bad I don't know, I've been told I have a nice voice but I don't really believe it myself, but I enjoy it!
5. My friend and I at college once won a competition to travel to Svalbard, located north of the Arctic circle, and study the Arctic as part of my geography course but unfortunately I couldn't go as I was shortly diagnosed with depression afterwards.
6. When I was taking my GCSE exams I would walk the half an hour walk home for lunch each day, every day and watch Mopatop's Shop. I was about 15 at the time, haha!
7. I used to have a pair of Babycham shoes from Schuh which were my favourite pair of shoes until they fell apart. I've not been able to find a replacement pair since.
8. I've always wanted a pair of Dr Marten's ever since I saw a purple pair with silver stars decorating them, in a shop window at the seaside of all places!
9. I started collecting TY Beanie Babies when I was very young and now have hundreds and no room for them :(
10. I'm a real fan of fairytales, horror stories, the macabre, Gothic art and of course anything Tim Burton.
The 15 blogs I have tagged are
Perfect Positivity (my college friends blog!)
Please check out these blogs they're all interesting, sweet and lovely and all very varied too!
Hope you're all having a good start to the week