09/07/2011

Last Friday night...

Today I was up at 6 in the morning to travel down to Fleet in Hampshire to help the lovely Julia from the NAGC deliver a workshop for Gifted and Talented children. The topic was political debate, and the two arguments finally chosen, were whether or not mobile phones should be banned from the classroom and whether or not the death penalty should be brought back, so a pretty diverse range. I loved the little brain teaser that Julia closed with though - What if the House of Commons was full of monkeys? I'll leave the other UK readers to decide whether or not they'd make a better set of MP's, haha.

Fleet was really nice and the school where the workshop was, Courts Moor School, was lovely too. They even had a cat wandering around the halls! I didn't have my camera on me so I didn't get any photos, but the day was brilliant, the kids were fantastic and I was so happy to be out and about and actually doing something that I almost forgot I was out until half eleven the previous night, dancing on the chairs at Bistro Live, haha! If there's a Bistro Live near you, book a table, you won't be disappointed.

The sky this week has been amazing and tonight, rather than just go outside and look at it, I took some more photos.

Click for a larger view if you want to and I hope everyone's enjoying their Saturday!
xxx












5 comments:

  1. the pmq's would probably be about the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow pretty early :(and i lveo the shapes of the clouds they look pretty unusual :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sky looks brilliant. thats lovely that you were able to participate in a workshop with the kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog! Nautical is just amazing and I know what you mean about Devon, everything makes me want to pap away with my camera! :)

    Thank you so much for following me, you have a super blog here and I'm certainly following you back.

    x

    http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely skys....
    Greetings from France,

    Pierre
    http://pierre-boyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha