10/08/2011

Meerkat Manor

In light of what's been going on in London, Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester recently I thought I'd try and lift the demeanour of everyone by posting some more photos from my birthday trip to West Midlands Safari Park a couple of weekends ago. When I went to Whipsnade Zoo with my friends a few years ago, the meerkats were definitely our favourite part of the whole day, so when I saw the baby meerkat's at West Midlands Safari Park, I fell in love all over again.

The meerkat's at the safari park had babies a couple of weeks or maybe a month earlier, so of course there were lots of people crowding round the enclosure trying to get a peak of the little bubbas. One of them was sleeping, very contentedly on a little piece of wood, while two others were huddled together comfortably when Mum decided she didn't want to be the sleeping blanket anymore. I hope the photos cheer you up a little bit and to anybody living in or around the areas mentioned, I hope you're all safe and well.
xxx


















5 comments:

  1. Ok, those are adorable. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. noticed the new blog header, its great, i've been meaning to make one for months and still not managed it.
    I find meerkats so endearing I could watch them for hours! They are almost human in their behaviour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i like how the mom lies flat like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Cute cute cute! :)

    x

    http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! xo



    p.s. I'm having a sunglasses giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha