03/08/2011

The Very Happy Birthday List!

I should have put this post up weeks ago because the 27th of July, was my official birthday, but I've been busy these last few weeks. I've still got lots of animal photos to come and another scheduled post about alternative festivals too. I know, I'm actually planning my blog posts for once!

Instead, for today's post I devised a list of the ultimate birthday gifts, as last Wednesday I turned 21. This list is just a few things that you would love to wake up and do on your birthday regardless of current situation, money, geography etc. So for example if you had the money I bet someone would love to wake to a really expensive pair of shoes that they'd been longing for for a good while. So here's my list, enjoy!

  1. This mermaid earring.
My ears aren't even pierced but if they were I would definitely love to wear something like this, just once. It fulfills my fairytale adoration and looks quirky and cool at the same time.



2. A never ending supply of these

Cute desserts are always good.

3. This Vera Wang gown


Completely impossible to have but the sheer thought of being able to float about in a pretty dress like this would be lovely. Especially on your own birthday!

4. My own island


Every once in a while I dream of having my own place I can just escape to and I'm sure other people have felt like at some point as well. No matter how impossible it is, it's still on my dream list.

5. To spend the entire day sitting painting

Right by the beach, with only the sound of the waves and the sun on my back. Bliss!

6. A Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party!


Does it even need words. One of my favourite books as a kid, and as we all know, no-one ever really grows up. Completely...ahem. Ok maybe I just never grew up.

7. A horse


Ever since I was a little girl I've always wanted a horse of my own. If my circumstances were different and I had the time and money for a horse I would be very happy indeed.

8. A huge garden party for all my friends


With lots of little crafty goodies and these pink-tipped glasses and fruit cocktails and cupcakes. The perfect way to celebrate a birthday!

9. A Jack Sparrow Inspired Outfit

Disneybound does it again!


What kind of things would be on your list?
Have a good day/evening everyone!
xxx

All of the photos in this post have come from imgfave and Pinterest and belong to their respective owners. I take no credit! 

18 comments:

  1. love your wishlist, you've certainly oushed the boat out! I would also love a jack sparrow inspired outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab wish list! I love The Very Hungry Caterpillar too, it's a fantastic story. I also love The Tiger Who Came To Tea - it's ace! :)

    x

    http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st edition of Walden for me (hint, hint).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your wishlist! the earpiece has that fantasy but edgy factor which I like, you can do no wrong with some dessert! the captain jack sparrow outfit falls on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mermaid earrings! love it <3
    anyway check mine sweety ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I love these! Especially having your own island :) That would be lovely.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pics and dreams, young one, you still have plenty of time to make many of these come true, go you.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress!!

    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to have my own private island too. Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Belated Birthday! That earring is amazing! Want it!!
    A huge garden party sounds like an amazing idea.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Oh, nice post.)) Love your blog!!!.))))))

    I need your help ... Soon I am flying to Greece and I will have a two-day shopping in Athens .. You were there ever? If yes, what places you advise?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'd say a great big yes please and thank you to all of them except 5 (I can't draw, let alone paint) and 6 (think I'm too old for that kind of party now!).

    ReplyDelete
  13. awh sorry i forgot :( i'll send you a bday asap! so sorry :(

    i love your birthday wishes, i think you should o all of them maybe leave the island until you meet a sugar daddy ^^; I hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I would just love to have a garden party! That sounds absolutely wonderful. In fact, I might even do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Vera Wang dress is beautiful <3. Hope you had a lovely birthday.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy belated birthday! love the last outfit and the mermaid earring is amazing!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! I'd agree with lots of these! Isn't it amazing how timeless the hungry caterpillar is- it just doesn't date and is so effortlessly cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha