01/10/2011

University is wonderful and then some!

First of all a huge, massive apology for being the worst blogger that ever lived, but - I am back :) University is as wonderful as everyone says it is and I am enjoying every second, and I haven't been drunk once, score! The campus here is beautiful and my house-mates are the loveliest people. Also, any fellow bloggers who live near or around Bath, arrange a meet-up and I shall come and see you! 

There are several letters I've yet to post, but as soon as I get the chance, they will be on their way to you, I promise :)

For now, here are some photos of the gorgeous campus!
Hope you're weekend's go well.
xxx
























8 comments:

  1. Wow, your uni looks so picturesque! I'm so happy to hear you're loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your campus is purely stunning. wow, the lack and the scenery trumps schools here big time. glad to hear you are enjoying your university experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the capus and surroundings look stunning, not what I expercted at all, glad you're having a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos! I'm so glad things are going well for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bath is like, twenty minutes on the train from me, I'll come and see you one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, beautiful! I'm so glad that you're settling in well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you're enjoying it. Trust me, once exams hit, not as fun. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are enjoying it so far!!! I forgot how lovely Bath is! Must visit again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha