20/11/2011

Just let it take you...

This weekend has been a mixture of shopping and sleeping and not much else. With 2 assignments behind me and just 3 more to go I gave myself a much needed break (save for a quick couple of hours mulling over this statistics paper) and had a rest. With winter fast approaching I've been noticing the leaves changing colour and falling off in quick succession. I was really pleased to get some photographs of the sunset last Thursday on the way to my seminar, the colours in the leaves as the sunlight reflected back off them were stunning. 





I hope everyone's had a great Sunday!
xxx

11 comments:

  1. shopping and sleeping sounds like a wonderful plan to me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here i have great sunday with my family and my girl friend, be safe Natasha

    give me a support, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photographs are beautiful, just beautiful.
    Good luck with the stats paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What lovely light breaks on yonder tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best part of those photos are that it looks so warm and snow-free.

    Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shopping and sleeping are two of my favourite pastimes :oP Beautiful photos as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leaves haven't changed color yet for you? and I swear your photography is getting really good :O great timing on the sunset

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these beautiful photos. Good luck with the rest of your assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photographs :) Looking forward to more updates missy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha