02/11/2011

Meet The Housemates

For this post I wanted to introduce you all to my lovely house-mates. So without further ado let me introduce you to - 

Helen


^
This is the lovely Helen. One of the first of my house-mates I met, Helen greeted me with a high-five and a massive hug so she was already on my Favourites List before the year had even started. Helen's studying business management and creative writing and has some awesome dance moves which she whips out in the kitchen and a serious talent for art. I also have to thank her for the amazing chocolate-spread biscuits she made today. So good! Helen also makes amazing tacos, and food in general!


Rob


^
This is me and Rob at the pirate party on Freshers Week (he doesn't always dress like that) but I wish we did! Rob studies business management too, is always up for a laugh and is our resident drummer! Rob's music can always be heard from his room and I've already discovered so much new music because of my house-mates randomly playing their music throughout the day. Rob always makes me giggle and has got a brilliant sense of humour.

Laura


^
The lovely Laura is a dance student whose already been given tons of work to do and is an absolute trouper after still striving on after being sick for weeks longer than the rest of us. She's always upbeat and funny and does the best WALL.E fan voice I've ever heard. The photo is of me and Laura on the, either the second or third night, of Uni and we've never looked back since. Laura's also a culinary queen having seriously spiced up our Thai curry with her array of spices, it was brilliant team-work that night. *high five*

Sam


^
Meet the amazing Sam. Sam has one of the best laughs I've ever heard and enjoys winding me up by being sarcastic and then watching with glee as I do my shocked face which he has taken to calling a "Natasha Special". Sam's got a talent for the ukulele and he and Hel wrote and sang me a song when I left to get my NAGC Award, so double loveliness from all my house-mates. Sam studies religion and film and always makes me laugh, no matter how crappy a day it is. And check out our matching grins in this photo from Robert's birthday.

Emily


^
Emily's one of the nicest and sweetest people I've met. She was one of the first people in my block to come find me and get chatting so it's not been forgotten. Emily was also the amazing person who suggested the Favourites List and was the first person on it after her brilliant new band name, "Ronan Repeating". It's safe to say I have the best house-mates a girl could want for her first year. Emily studies media and dressed up as one of my favourite Halloween costume ideas this year-  a Mummy, she looked brilliant. The photo is from Robert's birthday.

Robert


^
Robert is very sweet and is constantly telling me how nice I am which is very kind of him but flattery will get you everywhere! Robert puts up with my singing and laughing as his bedroom is directly below mine so apologies for me being generally scatty and silly in my room :D  Robert studies film and has one of the best DVD collections I've seen. Oh, and get Robert on the dance-floor and be amazed! He's incredibly sweet and funny and again I'm very lucky with the amazing people in my block this year.The photo is from Robert's birthday, which was just amazing.

Helen


^
Meet Hel. Incredibly funny and always making me giggle at something, Helen's got a flair for poetry and story writing and can always be found giggling at hilarious cat videos. With a briliant sense of humour, Helen's always up for a laugh and a chat. I'll never forget the moment she came bounding into the kitchen with a traffic cone on her head and the kitchen lady standing in the doorway. Priceless. Helen studies psychology and creative writing and I was happy I could help get rid of the troubling spider in her bedroom the other day. The photo is from Halloween night, and I apologise for the awful make-up running down my face. It gets so hot in the SU!

So those are the amazing house-mates and I love them all!
Hope you're all having a brilliant week guys.
xxx

5 comments:

  1. they look like a fab bunch of people! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look like lovely people! :)
    and it's okay don't be sorry at all i'm just glad you're loving reading fashion-train! hope uni is going well for you beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I wish I was still at uni, just so I could live with all my lovely housemates again! All mine were from my course, so we were dubbed the Art History House haha. Looks like a lovely group of friends you have there and such a diverse range of subjects too! I bet there is never a dull moment in your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun. I've never had a housemate before seeing as I've lived at home all my life. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha