27/12/2011

'Tis the season to be jolly!

So Christmas has once again come and gone, with many memorable family jokes, (Pokey Lafarge and Go Nose), mounds of chocolate that could rival Fudge Mountain in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and plenty of lovely presents to take back to university with me. My lovely brother surprised me with the DVD of Pineapple Express; many a night has been spent giggling away in front of that film. I also have a year's worth of bath and shower goodies, including a Lush Ickle Baby Bot which I've never tried before and am eager to use before I have to wave goodbye to the Magical Land of Baths and return to Shower Island back at university. 

It was so nice to come home and spend time with the family, especially as charades and consequences made a comeback and provided hours of laughter for everyone. The food was amazing, the company was amazing and the whole day was lovely. I am so grateful for the past few months and all the new people I've met both here in Blogland and at university and am now really looking forward to 2012. I wish all of you a wonderful rest of 2011 and I'll see you all in the New Year as this is my last post of 2011. I'm going to spend the next week catching up with university work, enjoying my time at home and seeing some of my home-town before I return to Bath. 

Take care and lots of love to each of my followers, thanks for sticking with me this year :) I've met some fantastic people here.

Happy Christmas everyone!

xxx


The Christmas lights were a lovely sight to come home to :)

18 comments:

  1. Glad that you had a great time over the holidays. Hope you have a great year in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that you had a lovely Christmas. Mine was also filled with delicious food and good old family laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the rest of your time at home lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have the most wonderful family, friends and bath time before you head back to uni. Sounds like you have been totally spoilt, no less than you deserve. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is a sweet post -- it's so nice to see people who appreciate the side of Christmas that I hold dear. There's nothing better than board games, family, food and drink. Happy holidays, love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Christmastime. Glad you had a good one. Happy New Year to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love consequences!!! We had a lovely time doing epic quizzes this year which I adored!!!! Glad you have had a lovely Christmas Tasha and I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog this year! Good luck with the uni work! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. it really did come and go huh? :( so sad.
    but hope you have a great remainder of your holiday season with your family :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a Christmas to remember. I wish Christmas would last for at least 2 weeks! That would be really nice! Hope you have a very happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. merry christmas and happy nye!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a good Christmas break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like such a fun Christmas. You can never have too many bath goodies, especially from Lush.

    Hope you have a fantastic New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy new year. I would love to exchange letters this year. Such a good idea, I'm very excited for this, can't wait. Email me so we can exchange details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year, sweetie!I wish you all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy new year! may 2012 be filled with lots of love and adventures for you! <3

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
    shopyapi.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh lovely post!!!!! ^^

    Happy new year! :)

    xx, Rachel♥

    http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha