06/01/2012

Re-living Christmas and A New Year

It's that time of year when the January Blues start to set in and alongside my weekly Zen Moment posts and of course the introduction of the Chill Project, I always like to remember the holiday period and New Year's before I go back into studying and work so this will be the last post before I go back to university as I'm heading back down this Sunday, so wish me luck for the new term. 

The gorgeous scarf that Sophie sent me. I absolutely love it and have been wearing it all over Christmas, so thank you :)


I love the colours and you can never have too many scarves!

The past few days have consisted of making new writing papers, fauning over my new Paperchase tumblers, getting excited about the fact that I can still buy sherbert dip-dabs for 18p and baths, baths and mores baths! Nothing compares when you come home and get into a bath for the first time, it is definitely a luxury I no longer take advantage of!


A big pile of papers to take back to university with me. Pen-pals keep an eye out for these! 

 ^
The sky was looking gorgeous yesterday. Hopefully the weather will get a little warmer and brighter soon. I can feel the January Blues setting in, so I hope so. 

 ^
A good sign? Fresh, green buds appearing on Mum's hanging baskets in the garden. Hopefully Spring isn't too far away. 


I hope you've all had a lovely week and enjoy your weekend! Next week I'll be blogging from Bath again and hopefully I'll have more exciting things to talk about as I get back into the swing of things.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I really should get back to work on that paper of mine as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are looking so wonderful in these pictures, good luck at university and keeping the chill project going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2012 to you too. Absolutely love that scarf. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad the scarf is to your liking :)
    I'm hoping the weather stays this mild but in my heart I can't help thinking it's going to get worse before it gets better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha