12/02/2012

Tag Me - Tag You

I was tagged by the lovely Sophie over Country Girl Does Norfolk in the Tag Me- Tag You post, which I love because these tag posts are always interesting!

So here are the rules for those lovely people I tag - 

1. You must post 11 random things about yourself
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
4. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them
5. No stuff about "you're tagged if you're reading this" - legitimately tag people

So here are my 11 random facts, and I'm sorry if I've repeated any I've listed before, you can all finally see how unexciting my life is :P 

1. My favourite place in the entire world is St Bees in Cumbria.
2. I have a thing for retro sweets and kids' sweets such as liquid candy, so good!
3. Band t-shirts used to be all I'd ever wear
4. I have a serious penchant for animals on clothing be it belts, shoes or tops!
5. I want to go to Cinque Terre in Italy before I die.
6. I love nerdy things like Star Wars
7. I love puns and punny jokes.
8. I've always loved people who dye their hair an elaborate colour like green or blue.
9. Glastonbury is my favourite city in the whole of the UK, some serious characters there.
10. When I was a child my preferred career was palaeontologist after seeing Jurassic Park and becoming fascinated by dinosaurs. 


And here are my answers to the new questions Sophie posed to us who were tagged
-


1) What happened on your favourite/most memorable day?

My favourite day was probably the day I moved into Halls at University. I had a brilliant time moving in and meeting all of my house-mates who have fast become some of the greatest people I've met. It'll always be a huge day to the beginning of the most important chapter of my life.

2) What is your least favourite colour and why?

Probably pink but that is only because I have bad memories of some very ill-fitting pink tracksuits and neon-pink wellies which I should never have even tried to wear. In retrospect I was only 5 or 6 at the time so I think I can be forgiven for my faux-pas! 

3) What don’t you like eating and why?

I've never liked eating courgettes as they've always left a funny taste in my mouth, but when they were mixed into a tomato sauce which my Mum made they were fine, so maybe it's just them on their own?

4) Who is your celebrity twin?

I don't really feel like there's any celebrity who I can really relate to, so I don't know.

5) Do you have a surprising skill, what is it?

I'm fairly good at singing, or so I've been told! I'm also fairly good at making bracelets :)

6) What place in the world would you most like to visit?

Machu Picchu! 

7) What is the best or worst bit of advice you have received?

The best advice I've ever been given is to allow myself to worry for 5 minutes a day, and then nothing more. Allowing myself to have a set "worry time" means I've started to let go of the tension throughout the day.  I would seriously recommend it to anyone struggling with anxiety. 

8) What is your favourite snack?

At the moment they're the Smoothie Bars from my university's refectory. Peach and strawberry is my current favourite.

9) What would you like to change about the world, if anything?

I wish people were happier for longer.

10) Dogs or cats? Or neither?

Both! 

11) If you were to change your first name, what would you call yourself?

Something a bit romantic like Emmaline. 

Here are my 11 questions for those lucky people I will be tagging
-

1. What is your favourite animal and why?
2. When you wake up in the morning what is the first thing that goes through your mind?
3. If you had to put a colour to your personality what would it be?
4. What's your favourite childhood memory?
5. Favourite sweet or candy?
6. Best holiday you've ever had?
7. Do you listen to one particular genre of music or several?
8. What was your dream career as a child?
9. Which book changed your life, if any did at all? 
10. What's your most treasured possession?
11. Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years' time?

And the 11 people I am tagging are - 

A Daisy Chain Dream
t*rexes and tiaras
Odd Socks and Pretty Frocks
Flying Deers and Whispering Owls
Tia_Cherie
What Sadie Did
Midnight Pie
Hello Naka

Have fun guys and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
xxx

6 comments:

  1. ooh really interesting answers, love that you can sing, we need a vlog of this! I just cannot switch off worrying, I have no idea how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to do this one too. Just for the questions. No one should ever have to choose between dogs and cats. They should love eachother already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I wish people were happier for longer." I completely agree.

    Thanks for the tag! :) I'm looking forward to answering your questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks for tagging me. :)

    I'll see if I can get around to doing some of these questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Machu Picchu would be a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha