24/03/2012

Daffodils!

I know I've been a seriously bad blogger recently but I've been filling my time up with listening to The Subways' Rock and Roll Queen, watching My Neighbour Totoro and assignments, assignments, assignments. In happier news I got my first 1st in my geography presentation with my lovely coursemate Vickie, so I was a very happy bunny for the rest of the week. 

On campus the daffodils are finally out and the ducks are in full Spring mode.




Today it was really warm and nice enough to walk around bare foot, without a coat! Spring is finally here. I'm also measuring the seasonal change by how many bees I see around and there are already many. 



I'm really excited for the warmer weather. This Summer looks set to the busiest and best Summer yet.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! It's meant to be the hottest one so far, so if it's nice go out into your local beer garden and have a drink on me. I have one more assignment due in next week so posts may be sporadic at the best of times. I'll do my best to keep up with comments etc. though and I shall see you all after my dreaded month of March madness is over.

xxx

11 comments:

  1. Well congrats on doing so well :) It's kind of foggy here actually and cold, which is how I like it anyway. But I do love daffodils. Time spent watching Totoro isn't wasted time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in that photo doll! And I love daffodils so much x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice this evening that I dusted off the BBQ and cracked open some beers...roll on summer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photo of yourself :) i cant wait for the hot summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather has been so warm already, I think this summer is going to be a scorcher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant pictures! I'm so excited for the warm weather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daffodils are a sure sign of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the recent snowfall will have killed any flowers popping up around here.

    Yeah... We got like 10cm over the weekend. ._.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daffodils always remind me of my favorite scene from Big Fish. The main character, Edward Bloom, is standing in a field of daffodils confessing his love to the girl of his dreams, so I daffodils always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretttty flowers, prettttyy you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful flowers<3:)
    Love Summer<3:)
    Btw, u have a nice blog<3:)

    Following you:)
    It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha