08/04/2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely day and more than making up for any Lent choices you made by indulging this weekend. Mum and I made some shrink-wrapped hard-boiled eggs for some decorations around the house and I got some Easter bonnets and chicks for just 99p from Card Factory!






Easter always makes me feel hopeful, whether you are religious or not it has special meaning for me with the resurrection and the meaning and symbolism behind it all. Lots of new life, new beginnings and a positive way forward! No matter what has come before it's always a way to start over. And yes, can you tell I was cooing for hours over the little chicks?


I hope you all have a great weekend, however you spend it and celebrate it!
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Easter really is a hopeful time...here's to brighter days xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah what a lovely post Tasha! I love the way you put things, you don't waste words, you just say things with wisdom and poignancy! Happy Easter to you!
    And HOW cute are those hats! You could so make those into a cute little fascinator or hair-clip for your hair. Hmmmm, card factory did you say? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I've ever done anything with eggs, so if I have kids to do it with one day I hope my partner knows how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Tasha and you're right Easter is most definitely a hopeful time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha