09/04/2012

Spring Cleaning

I hope everyone had a nice break over the weekend and is looking forward to the week ahead. I've been really lack with my Monthly posts recently but that's simple due to university and sorting lots of things out before I go back in a couple of weeks' time. At the moment I'm channelling a lot of my energy into sorting out my room which has included getting rid of  a lot of things or turning them into something else. They say a change is as good as a rest so I've been taking full advantage of that notion!

I've also been sorting out and re-discovering a lot of blogs. It's very easy to forget certain blogs and fall out of regularly reading them so don't be surprise if this week I un-subscribe and re-subscribe as I am completely sorting out my blogroll once and for all, so I'm going to start from the basics and then re-add everyone again.

Yesterday I got my camera out and photographed the tree in our garden as the first shoots of Spring are beginning to come through, which can only mean one thing - it shouldn't be long until we get a warm week of weather again! I'm so looking forward to relaxing in the garden with a book, a glass of Dr Pepper and good company.









Enjoy the rest of your evenings everyone!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I really love these pictures...mother nature really puts everything in perspective doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well warm weather doesn't seem too likely to me as it's been raining and hailing all day. But I'm glad you're making some changes. As much as I may fight it change isn't too bad a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the beauty of a spring day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha