12/04/2012

Toy Horses and Guinea-Pigs

Last weekend my adorable 7 year old cousin Charlotte came to visit, which involved playing with toy horses, indulging in some Easter goodies and dealing with a child's logic. To say I was exhausted by the end of the day would be an understatement! 


It was so funny to hear her saying she wanted a pet tarantula and snake already, as at her age I was running around saying the exact same thing! She's got a real love for nature already and has an amazing imagination. I kind of don't want her to grow up but she's already sprouting up from being a tiny, little thing.


Charlotte loves the guinea-pigs and it looks like the feeling is mutual. Smudge and Patch happily sat on her lap for ages. So cute.



Charlotte took these photos of the boys. A budding photographer as well, me-thinks.

I hope everyone's having a good week!
xxx

11 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what's cuter, her or the guinea pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness she sure is cute. I understand how dealing with child logic can be exhausting. I'm feeling the same way today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously those guinea pigs just made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute...I used to have guinea pigs when I was that age...but a tarantula would of been far cooler

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog on Musings of an Unapologetic Dreamer. Love it!

    What a sweet little girl! And those guinea pigs are adorable, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and adorable, finally I get to see your guinea pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your post so much! These pictures are really gorgeous!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet photos! ♥

    Greetings from Finland,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha