13/05/2012

The Lambs That Stole My Heart

For those of you who have been following me for some time, you will know that I am partial to cute animals. So imagine my reaction when after coming off my Easter holidays (yes I know how delayed this post is!) to see the most adorable, fluffy little lambs frolicking around in the fields behind Hiscocks. 


Lamb 39 was my first little favourite, but then lambs 38 and Number 1 appeared and my heart was well and truly stolen.


Number 1 was the tiniest little thing, but no matter how many times I tried to get photos they never came out right. The camera obviously couldn't handle the cuteness ;)



Ah, there we are! Number 1 is the lamb on the far left of this photo. See the tiny, cuteness?

So here's to a very cute filled weekend guys!

xxx

15 comments:

  1. Awww they are ever so adorable :) Lambs are one of the cutest things there is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaah, I love lambs and sheep! Number 1 is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right Number 1 is pretty darn cute, the do love a good frolick - adorable!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so funny to watch lambs playing around, they are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog, hun! :) Don't be a stranger!

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awh they are all so cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. They are incredible. so sweet and adorable. I never knew lambs were so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How incredibly adorable are these little things?! I love cute little lambs as well, so glad you shared this - it certainly made me smile! :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    Hope you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lambs are so cute, they often appear on my Pinterest board dedicated to cuteness, I can see why your heart was stolen by that one !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Follow each other if you want to !
    You are invited to enter Romwe Sunny Summer Giveaway: win a pair of sunglasses plus $ 80 gift card on Romwe ! until May 27th :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post.
    Visit my blog and follow each others!
    www.cheapandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, sooooo cute!! Love your blog :) would be awesome if you could check mine out xx

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet! I love lambs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha