21/06/2012

More Cloud Photos

I think I'm in the running for Most-Clouds-Photographed-Ever at this rate :P As soon as they appear in the sky at the moment, out comes the camera!

It's like someone took a paint brush and just brushed across the sky.






I love all the different variations that you see in clouds, they're just so calming and I always find looking at them relaxing.  

Today I've not been up to much at all. Yesterday I was ill so I had  a pyjama day and went to bed super early, so incredibly rock and roll, I know. Tomorrow I'm volunteering with the NAGC again which I'm really looking forward to as they're lovely people and I find the work interesting. It's also just nice to get out of the house for a couple of hours, I can feel cabin fever beginning to set in! It's weird going from being so busy at university, to having all the free time in the world, but I'm not complaining! 

I've got a couple of scheduled posts coming soon after falling head over heels in love with some stunning photography on Pinterest, so I'll try and get those up as soon as possible.

Have a good evening everyone!
xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love clouds me. For me there's not much worse than a clear bright day :P I once saw a cloud that looked like a gigantic eagle actually. That was beyond awesome. I hope you feel better Tasha. Pyjama days are fun, but they shouldn't become a habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel much better soon, it's no fun being ill :( big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think the sky is the prettiest when it has cirrus variants in it! So pretty! I share your cloud love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You remind me of my friend who loves to take picture of the sky and the various forms of the clouds!! She has an instagram account and 9/10 pictures are of clouds! You took very beautiful photos indeed and I hope you get well soon :)


    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cloud photos can be so interesting and beautiful. I can see why you post about clouds often. I hope you are feeling better and good luck with everything you have on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the clouds look wonderful, i love sitting and staring at them ^_^ i hope u're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love clouds, they can be wispy or defined and could be any shape. It looks like stratus and cumulonimbus clouds, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I honestly don't see how anyone can get tired of cloud pictures. Every cloud looks different, so you can't get bored.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for stopping by and the very beautiful comment :)

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. :D loooooooooooooove these .. think I have a minor obsession with clouds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha