03/06/2012

The Summer Ball.

The last night of term was always going to be an emotional one but I never envisaged myself sat on the benches outside of Hiscocks crying my eyes out at the prospect of it all ending, however being surrounded by the loving fold of Hiscocks made it all better. 

The Summer Ball was truly amazing. There was a coconut sky, a ferris wheel and dodgems as well as various drinks and food stalls and a live band stage and the main stage, where The Hoosiers played - amazingly I may add! Still one of my favourite bands of all time. 


I wore my floral dress from Dorothy Perkins and my wonderful friend Imogen styled my hair for me. 

^
Me and my house-mate Hel, who is going off to Chicago next year so I will miss her immensely, as well as my other house-mate Laura. I love them both so much.





There were blue balloons everywhere, sparkly things on the tables and as the light faded glowing lights lit up the surrounding countryside. It was truly a fantastic evening and I will miss everyone a huge amount over the Summer but at the same time I am so excited to see my friends and family again. I have missed them too and  if they could come and join me at uni, life would be complete!

^
Delicious Pimms!

Have a lovely Jubilee Weekend break guys!
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ooh that looks so good :) You were looking great too. You'll miss your friends but it's never really the end, and you can focus on the good. Such as seeing your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah lovely! You look lovely and very happy! Glad you enjoyed it. I always feel a bit sad I never went to any proms or balls at Uni or school, so I shall live vicarously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look really happy, such great pictures too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sophie...you look so happy in these pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love Pimms, so British and summery! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha