12/06/2012

Versatile Blogger!

I love blog awards because you can always get to know so much more about your favourite bloggers and you can then spread the love further by nominating others, bonus! The lovely Kezzie, nominated me for this award so a big thank you to her. Make sure you check out her blog, she's absolutely lovely and always posts very sweet outfits.

Rules:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers whose blogs you enjoy the most.

2. Let them know you nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about you.
4.Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award Picture to your post.

7 Random Facts About Myself

* I can't get enough of murder and crime true life documentaries
* White chocolate buttons are my current sweet obsession
* I tried Pimms for the first time last month and instantly fell in love with it - late to the party!
* My favourite flower is a daffodil
* When I was a kid I used to be obsessed with dinosaurs and that love has more or less carried on into my later years :P
* I'm not a big reality TV fan but Come Dine With Me is one of my favourite shows
* I've always wanted to go camping but never got round to trying it, one of my goals for this year!

The 15 Bloggers I Nominate For This Award


All of these blogs are a mixture of personal, lifestyle, fashion, crafting and make-up and beauty and are all worth checking out. Variety is the spice of life as they say! 

Thank you again to Kezzie and I hope everyone's having a good week.
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tasha, and thank you :) I love dinosaurs myself. So much so that when I left school they actually gave me a really big book on dinosaurs. It was rather touching really :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daffodils are so pretty! I like them, too.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY congrats chick!! That's awesome. MY fav flower is a daff too! Cos my bday is St David's Day (patron saint of Wales) so my mum always buys me them on my bday! Funny.


    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy gorgeous,
    cute blog :)

    if you follow me I'll follow right back :*

    http://confessions-ofa-fashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love camping, I'm sure you'll love it too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your much-deserved award my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the award...I too have a secret passion for come dine with me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw thanks for nominating me for the award! *blush* it's very kind! Congrats to yourself for being nominated too!

    Bella xxx
    www.bella--blonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha