02/07/2012

Hello July!

Who else can believe it's July already? The months are just flying by at the moment! Coming back to Milton Keynes I couldn't wait to get back down to the park and see the wild-flowers in all their gorgeous colours. It's the simple things in life that make me happy. Sadly there weren't as many this year :( Maybe by the end of July, into the beginning of August some more will have popped up and the park will be flooded with colour. 



I really liked these purple ones, they remind me of the chive flowers, which have disappeared now too :( All the flowers are going! I just want to walk out into a garden bedecked in gorgeous flowers, like something out of a Disney film. 

Happily though the lavender is back! Yay!



I love lavender. The way it looks, the smell, the colour of them. I just think they are gorgeous plants and the bees seem to really love them, they are always hovering around the lavender flowers. They must have a good pollen count in them. 

I've decided not to continue the monthly posts I've been doing as I'm finding that I keep falling behind with them and I don't know if they are as interesting as these kinds of posts, and obviously I can show you photos I've taken and just recommend things to you in ordinary posts! So don't be surprised if you don't see the Rainy Day Links or Heart posts any more. I think we should have a moment of silence though. 
*sombre music*

I hope everyone's having a good week!
xxx

21 comments:

  1. I will be having a moment of silence whilst I write this comment. It is a shame that there aren't that many wild flowers but I'm sure they'll be back soon enough :) The months really do seem to be flying by as well. We're already over half way through the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love whatever posts you do! So lovely and inspirational! The chive flowers are lovely! I always used to dislike the smell of lavender as a child but I do love it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED the pics , everything looks so pretty.I love lavender too

    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. wherever i go i always hope to come across the perfect wildflower meadow. it's not happened yet but i live in hope x

    ReplyDelete
  5. July- I know! It's insane, just wish the time would slow down. Very pretty pictures. I certainly do love these kinds of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos my darling xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lavender too! The smell of it reminds me of my Nanna's house, so it always brings back good memories. And yes. The fact that it's the beginning of July already is INSANE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flowers are beautiful! I love the scent of lavender. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So far this summer has been hit and miss, great sunshine weather for a week then straight rain.. thats vancouver for ya

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love lavender too. the look and the smell is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. ive been loving july's hotness!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Natasha!
    I’m having a writing contest and would really like to see you enter! You can check it out here: http://aidylewoh.blogspot.com/2012/07/writing-contest.html
    (I’m going to extend it till July 13th.) See you there!

    
~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for entering! I’m going to read your story now. =)
      ~Aidyl

      Delete
    2. No problem, thanks for asking me to enter!

      Delete
  13. amazing blog! would you like to follow each other?
    lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH These photos are so beautiful!! I love lavender too. I love how its fragrance sooth and relieve stress :) Have a nice weekend Natasha!!


    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. is it really the season for lavender? i had no idea! i guess because we don't have them growing here. *sigh* it may be paradise here but we do lack some of the prettiest flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. those flowers are so cute! here, it's the a season full of sun and heat, with all the fields being brown - no single flower around haha! however, i still love July! it's the month of fun!

    joss

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for your comment on my last post. I really appeciate having a great friend that understands. I haven't received a letter from you yet. When did you send it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those photos :)
    amazing post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. what is the name of the purple flower in the second picture? does anyone know? I have this flower growing in my garden but don't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha