27/08/2012

Down to the Ocean

I decided to do some painting yesterday as I haven't done any for a long time and after a few false starts, I managed to get somewhere, with some help from Mum on positioning the wave!


I'm impressed with how it turned out. I love painting and I've always been inspired by the sea.

I also finally got a photo of my hair, I experimented with my curling iron as my hair's short enough to hold some bouncy curls. 


I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, but I need to practice more with my curling iron!

I also played around with the Be Funky photo editor again yesterday and had fun brightening and sharpening one of my favourite photos from Cumbria. 


It was only after I was going through all the photos I'd taken on that holiday that I realised I'd also snapped this little girl making a sand castle. 

How has everyone spent their Bank Holiday Weekend?

I was painting and watching Mirror Mirror - really good film if anyone's searching for something to watch at the moment. 

Take care everyone!

22 comments:

  1. I love that painting! Very nice work.

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the painting! And that's a great picture of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture looks great and I really like your hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work i would love to paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your painting is fantastic! Did you see the one my friend did for her husband's birthday? Love your hair, it's just the right length for holding a curl! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tasha,
    First let me say I liked your beach pics and also the wild flowers. The wave is coming well. Would love to see the finished pic. Thank you for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice photossss!!!

    xoxo
    http://mynameisglenn.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks better than mine. I could really go for a haircut right now. ._.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab painting! And your hair looks lovely :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the painting. It is beautiful and displays a lot of talent. Painting is something I always wanted to be good at but I am so terrible. I adore your hair too. I am still trying to work out curly hair myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog! I adore it!
    follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? let me know in the comments... will be more than happy to follow you back!
    Have a great weekend!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your painting is great! and haha I saw mirror mirror.. it's not a bad movie!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the beach photo!!! so beautiful!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  14. Hi Tasha, Many thanks for stopping by Pen and Paper. Nice to have met you, you really do have a treasure chest of a blog here. Enjoyed my visit, best wishes PW.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful painting and photo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing painting!

    I'm following you. Follow back if you want:)

    xoxo Vega

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your painting! Love the way you used the colours.
    I'm a graphic art student, so you might like my posts too?

    Have a nice week!
    Love, janneke from www.jantasie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha