02/09/2012

Creative Weekend!

This weekend I've been fixing a lot of my bracelets and I couldn't resist making some new ones! I love making jewellery, it's great fun and you get something completely original to keep for yourself. I shared some of my old bracelets on my old blog, so I don't think these ones have ever featured before. 


 
This one was originally just the stars but I added the blue heart to jazz it up a bit. I finally found a jump ring large enough to support the heart stone and I think it goes well with the stars, especially the colouring. 


A dream-catcher one, using an old pendant and some old beads my Nana gave to me. I also threaded the fake Chinese coin I had onto the wire as the colours went perfectly with the coin. 


This one reminds me of gemstones because of all the different colours. All new beads, reduced in the sale at Hobbycraft. Really happy with this one, I've been wearing it all day! I think my favourite bead is the large green one.


Another old one, but I've added an old earring part to this so it now has some pizzazz! The tiny metal heart was too cute to resist. 


My old seahorse pendant from my Blue Hills Tin Mine necklace. They make these gorgeous pieces of jewellery from the tin they've mined in the hills of Cornwall. The chain I had broke and I didn't want to throw the beautiful seahorse away so I added her to an old blue bracelet I made.


I finally fixed my old sea-side creatures bracelet too. I wear this one an awful lot so the jump rings kept loosening and I'd drop the seashell and turtle all the time.


I also fixed my brooch. The lizard kept coming off! I wear this a lot too so perhaps that's why they keep falling off everywhere. 

Do you make/craft jewellery?

Have a great week everyone!

xxx

19 comments:

  1. Oooh so pretty Tasha! I really like them, especially the first one! Well done you! I do make jewellery as you've probably seen in the past but I don't feel there's much creativity in mine as they mainly include buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many pretty things, well worth mending. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really pretty but I'm not much of a crafter myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all of these but I especially adore the stars and heart bracelet and that beautiful brooch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! These are super cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to make lots of jewellery and bracelets too, I kind of miss it so I'm inspired by you to start making some more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this post is really interesting...and i love your pictures! do you want to follow each other? I'm already following you!

    xx from

    http://anonimamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute!
    Love it!

    xx
    http://mynameisglenn.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't really do crafting or things like this. I don't have any talent for it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're fab! I love seeing all your crafty ventures :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. How clever are you! These are all really beautiful. I used to make jewellery but Ihave done so for years. You've inspired me to go look out my old bead box!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the stars and the heart just finishes it off. A lovely piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are beautiful bracelets! And I love the brooch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That first bracelet is gorgeous. I love the blue heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything is so cute, I wish I am more talented for crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty jewelry! I love the starfish one :) -http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww these are all very gorgeous bracelets!!! I am not very good at doing crafts, usually take me forever to make just one and you made all these, you are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The broach is wonderful, as is the colour of the heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha