16/09/2012

How Time Flies!

This time next week I'll be back in Bath getting to see some ultra lovely people who I have not seen for at least 3 months! It seems like forever when you go from busy, busy, busy at uni to pretty much, nothing, so I'm excited to go back and see everyone and start learning again! Which means that this week will be hasty last minute packing, seeing all the lovely people who live here in MK as I won't see THEM for a good 3 months and just trying to enjoy home before I go off again. 



Aside from university prep this week's been up and down for me. Patch sadly passed away at the end of last week and it's taken a few days to adjust but knowing he was ill for quite some time was very stressful and I like to think he's not in pain any more, and that we gave him the best life he could have. He was only a guinea-pig but they always feel like a part of the family to me, so it's always tough when they leave. Smudge was very quiet and unlike himself for a good few days too, but he's wheeking and eating again so I'm pleased. I think he misses his friend. 

Still, I always try and remember the good times over the bad and not think about his health issues too much. Patch was a funny, chatty, sweet little thing and he'll be missed dearly. 

I promise to post more regularly this week everyone, especially since I have some things to post about. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with an old friend from school so I'm looking forward to reminiscing and being all nostalgic.

Take care guys, hope you've had a great weekend and have an awesome week. 
xxx

12 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your guinea pig. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sorry to hear about Patch, I'm a Cat Lady really but I do have a soft spot for piggies :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about Patch :( what a gorgeous fluffy little guinea pig just want to scoop him up and give him cuddles Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sorry to hear about your guinea pig- that's really sad- he looked adorable!
    And sorry I've been away playing for an opera- but I'd love to exchange letters- I love having penpals- I already write with Sophie and Char, so perhaps you could e-mail me your address, it's moc . liamtekcor at renragnillak in reverse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about it =\

    xo
    http://mynameisglenn.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please don't say Patch was only a guinea-pig, so much more than that I'm sure for as you say he was a part of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg. so cute *_* the foundation is very good. your blog is very good and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too<3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about Patch! At least he had a good life.
    Enjoy the rest of your time at home before you go back to University.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lost my two guinea pigs and my mini rex house rabbit in the last couple years and the house seems a lot more empty without them :(

    Sending giant big hugs your way.
    As you say - It its best they they are just not in pain anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. im so sorry to hear about patch i hope ure doing okay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by to see how you are doing?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha