26/09/2012

Round Two!

I am back in Bath and this time around I have a lovely house with my house-mate Helen and Livi, Immy and Char from the Block next to ours from last year, all to ourselves! The garden is huge, though steep, and I'm sure that summer will be filled with lots of time sunbathing and enjoying the warm weather. There is also an adorable black and white cat that sits on our neighbour's fence and looks a lot like one of the old cats from my neighbourhood at home, Skunk. 

The first day was all about unpacking and getting my room right and I am secretly pleased that my curtains have ferns on them. Suits a geographer I think!


I also have a full-length mirror!



It was an owl jumper and bunny slippers kind of day today. I'm really surprised at George at Asda, their new range is lovely. Both the jeans and jumper are from there. The bunny slippers are from my house-mate Char. 

I'll take some more photos of the house as soon as possible. I am very excited for my second year. I learnt so much and met so many lovely people in my first year and I know that the second year will be just as amazing if not more! 

Hope everyone's having a good start to the week.
xxx



16 comments:

  1. Hope you settle back in comfortably. That owl jumper looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a day for owl jumpers and bunny slippers :) The place sounds, and looks, nice :D And if you get on with your roommates then it's just even better really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the slippers. I once had hedgehog ones that were destroyed when one of our cats fell in love with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love your jumper :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tasha! What a lovely sweater! I too have been impressed by George at Asda in recent times! ALso liking the 'wolf' blanket (I'm guessing wolf?) on the bed!
    Did you send me your address, I haven't received it- not to worry if you haven't, just checking you haven't sent it to the wrong address!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your owl jumper. Totally wish I was still at uni haha, enjoy your second year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your second year to turn out even better than your first year :) I am so in love with your owl jumper, it's too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cute! I LOVE your owl jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi darl, as always I am following your progress from afar! In some ways I wish I were your age again, in other ways- so NOT!! The joy and excitement you express is so sweet, I love it. Hope you have a fab second year.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you're settling in nicely. I love your jumper so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fairly comfortable place to live in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your jumper so much. I seriously want one! Good luck with everything! You can do it. Thanks for the card. I received it recently. I'll write back to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the owl jumper looks awesome!i keep hearing such good things about asda clothes at the moment :) hope you have fun in your new house!x

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful photos and beautiful slippers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha