06/10/2012

Busy Bee.

The first week back at university is always a hectic one, but once the novelty of being back in a new place has worn off it's always nice to have some time to wind down and I'm sorry I've not been very active in the blogging world as of late, but I have been running around like a very busy bee lately. Today was a bit of a whirlwind day as I woke up to find out I did get the chance to work at the Youth Climate Summit 2012 so I've spent today training for that in Bath. It'll be working with school children and teenagers to help deliver debates concerning current climate topics, so it's really relevant to my course and it's great fun, and it's paid work! Bonus! 

I've also managed to get a job working at a sweet little adventure park thanks to one of the ladies on my course, which is brilliant. It's nice to be earning some money and there are miniature horses there so I'm smitten already. I'm also currently applying to work as a student ambassador for Geography so that'll be great if I get that too. Lots of things to be doing and it's all a bit crazy, but lovely too. It's so good to see everyone again and be back in Bath. It's a lovely place to be studying in, and there were hot air balloons in the sky as I walked back to the bus station this afternoon.

I also finally got round to taking some photos of the garden, it's beautiful. 

 ^
The view from the top of the garden path.

 ^
View in the distance.


 ^
Bottom of the garden path.


^
Some of the houses in the distance and that gorgeous view again. 

Hope you're all well and enjoying the weekend!
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Gosh you live in a lovely peaceful area and your part time job sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with everything, it's fairly hectic for me too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that garden's huge for a student house! Lovely! Well done on the job too!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so pretty. What a lovely garden and view. Congratulations on your job that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I read so I've spent today training for that in Bath as so I've spent today training in the Bath I know I've spent too long in front of the computer screen. What lovely views you have, so much nicer than any of the accomadation we have locally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos!!!!! <3

    xoxo
    http://mynameisglenn.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a great place to live, I'm finding it hard to adjust to the work load in uni though. have a gd weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha