08/11/2012

Autumn Is Here


Walking around campus this week the leaves are in full Autumn flush and there are hints of gold and yellow everywhere you look, it is gorgeous.


The lake always looks pretty at this time of year and the reflection was beautiful on the water. The swans cygnets have all departed except one, but it was nice to see the resident wildlife again.


I love the tones of red and orange in this one!


Not a bad sight on campus eh?


It felt good to be back on campus at the lakeside. Polly and I were happy and it was a nice break before our afternoon lecture. 

Hope everyone's had a good Thursday and is looking forward to the weekend! I'm working but Saturday should be nice and relaxing.
xxx

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful autumn pictures Natasha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen many gold leaves yet but I have seen leaves falling and it looks ever so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What glorious pictures, I love autumn too. The country park near us turns into a mass of red and green this time of year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, Tasha :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! I love the one of the lake
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beautiful photographs, the campus looks stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blanket that in about 30cm of snow and that's what it's like over here. :|

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha