05/03/2013

Pirates and Aliens

A lot is going on in my life right now but rather than sinking like a ship I've decided to face it head on like a heroine in a fantasy novel. Hence why I've had a week away, slightly off-grid and therefore seriously neglecting the blog. I'm really sorry I haven't updated again for so long because this is one of my favourite hobbies and I feel like I haven't been making enough time for it so...

...this week I've been;


  • Taking advice and feeling positive.



  • Looking for the light in all things.





  • Loving Smudge





  • Enjoying the brief bit of sun on the drive to Bath after Reading Week.




  • Making silly faces.




  • Easter Treats. Say no more!




  • Anddd...McVitie's Pirate Crew. Helping me with my work, one bite at a time. 



Hope you're all enjoying this warmer weather and looking forwards to Easter! Not long now.

Tasha

xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love how you are seeing the positive. I love the pictures! Especially the Easter treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the best part about eating Easter treats now is that you still have a few weeks of them left :D I'm glad you took a rest if you felt like you needed one, and I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT are those pirate biscuits?! I need to know more about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Very lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely post, unfortunately the weather has taken a turn for the worse now :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish it was last week when it was sunny!! Now it's bitter...I've just dig out my woolly hat ready for the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at the little one, how cute is he!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog
    followed xoxo
    www.thekaybook.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty photos :) have a gd easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking for the light in everything seems like a really good idea.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha