31/12/2013

2013, Goodbye

As another year draws to a close I like to look back over everything I've accomplished, put the bad to bed, embrace the change and remember all the good things I did, so here it is, 2013 in a nutshell!

-

I completed my work experience module with The Park's Trust, which gave me confidence in my abilities and gave me some feathery friends, who kept me company on my travels, such as this cute little mallard.


I saw Bastille live in Bristol with my house-mates, who in turn introduced me to two new bands Bipolar Sunshine and To Kill a King, who were amazing.

We had a gorgeously hot summer, which I spent camped out in my back garden, enjoying the warmth!


I got a First in my Digital Cartography exam, gave my first solo 20 minute presentation, saw a real-life landslide at Lyme Regis and began my dissertation with data from the RSPB.

I discovered the brilliance of Komedia on a Saturday night in Bath - it's all about Motown!


This rainbow appeared across the road after a particularly stormy day, which seemed to continue into Autumn with all the rain and wind, satisfying my inner geographer!

I turned 23!

We unfortunately lost Smudge, but this cheeky little face will be remembered.


I became a Supernatural fan after my friend Lauren got me well and truly hooked on the series!

I had some serious fun in the snow back in January!


Went to Chessington World of Adventures and saw the flamingoes!


Went to Abysmal in Bath for the first time and painted my face accordingly, moon and stars :D


And I got back into drawing and crafting, starting off with this little koala bear :)


Here's hoping that 2014 holds more adventure and magic for all of you!

Have a wonderful evening whatever you are doing and I'll see you all in the new year!

Tasha
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great, positive year Tasha!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely look back at all the ups and downs. Here's to a great new year indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha