20/12/2013

I get by with a little help from my friends!

Christmas makes me reflective and thankful for many different reasons and 2013 has been one of those years where I have felt thankful more than once. A lot has happened this year and while some of it has been pretty difficult to come to terms with it has made me rethink a lot that I know, or thought I knew, and without my friends around me this year would have been pretty unbearable. Both at home and at university, and also through this blog which has allowed me to connect with some truly lovely people who have become pen-pals, you all mean a lot.

While this may seem incredibly cheesy, I believe it to be important to let people know when they're generally fantastic and wonderful. Whenever I am having a tough time my friends always spring to my aid, whether they are in the next room or many miles away. My friends from home and at university have made a huge difference to me this year so this little blog post is a thank you to all of you, because I believe it's also important to thank people and let them know how much they mean to you.

So I hope you all know how much you all mean :)


It would't be me if I didn't include animals in this somehow, so here are two meerkat cubs being generally adorable with one of my favourite quotes. These two little'uns were at West Midland's Safari Park. 

I hope you're all having a brilliant week!

Tasha
xxx

2 comments:

  1. There are very few people who I consider to be truly special to me, but I do my best to make sure they know who they are. I'm glad you've got friends when you need them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha