19/12/2013

If you go down to the woods today...

...you'll find the best hat in the world!


For Secret Santa this year, I received a lovely basket of goodies from my lovely friend who shall remain anonymous for the magic of the Secret Santa! My favourite part was definitely this adorable hat, but I also got my very own recipe book which I can jot all my favourites in, chocolate coins, a mushroom candle, a gift box in the shape of an owl and many more cute trinkets!




The tree is up, the lights are twinkling and I've finally had my first mince pie too - very late with that this year - and I've started my work placement over the Christmas period too, which involves mapping digitally where all the schools that Potential Plus UK work with. I'm working with the same organisation I volunteered with before uni and it's really nice to be back with them, although a lot of the original members have gone now, which is quite sad!





 I love the warmth that Christmas brings :)


Finally my latest Etsy purchase arrived which is a War of the World's inspired necklace, which of course hits all the right geek points for me! 

I can't believe it's only a few days away until Christmas as well and I haven't even finished my shopping! Ahhh!

Hope you're all well and looking forward to Christmas day!

Tasha
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love how festive everything is! Lovely Secret Santa goodies and hilarious bacteria necklace to boot:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I fall in and out of volunteering I find that the staff list changes almost every time I go there. There are people who are always there though and never leave. Some constants remain. The hat looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most adorable hat ever! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha I LOVE your Christmas tree. Your place looks so cozy! I want to come over for cocoa lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hat is the cutest. And I love the decorations on the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha