14/12/2013

When the night falls, We see the star of wonder.

Oh my, it has been far too long since I last wrote! 
That is ridiculous and I apologise profusely for my lack of activity but as of late I have been knee-deep in maps, maps and a bit more mapping, as well as dissertation work and general assignments, I've been considerably busy and that's putting it mildly. At least now it is the Christmas break and whilst I will be on placement, creating, yep you guessed it, more maps, I am excited for Christmas as always and the hope of a new year!

So what have I been up to? Well...work mainly but also these...


Though it has been super chilly I am very happy as I have been able to break out my new coat! It's a lovely aubergine colour and has been a welcome change from my blue coat, although I miss it, she had a good run! R.I.P Blue Coat and all those fun memories you held. 


Also woolly hat weather! Yay! I have a new bear hat to showcase in the next post too!


This was the view on the way into campus a couple of weeks ago - how gorgeous is that sunrise?


Autumn Love! 


Frosty mornings on campus are always welcome if there's a little sunshine on those golden leaves. I am going to be heartbroken not to be here next year but I am loving the autumnal colours which were still present after my last lecture of the term/year (eek, when did that happen?!) on these trees so am soaking up those amber tones!



Standard trying on of the fancy dress hats in the fancy dress shop down on Moorland road! My personal favourite was the Steve Irwin style explorer hat, just brilliant.


This was one of my birthday presents from my house-mate Char, and it's always the last thing I now see before bed, which is nice because I have a theory that I'll dream of cute rabbits instead of zombies. Although I try to maintain this, it hasn't actually happened, damn you dreams!

Bath Abbey looking as fetching as ever, just before the Christmas market madness took over! I took this after Char's birthday meal, which was delicious at a lovely restaurant in Bath which I highly recommend - Browns. Food was delicious! Also try out Yak Yeti Yak, Nepalese food! 


I love the buildings in Bath, everything about them is just stunning. This is just above the entrance to Browns, and the light caught my eye. Everything is so grand and genteel in Bath in my opinion. 


And to finish off those gorgeous Somerset skies :)

Have a fantastic weekend all!

And this is my current favourite Christmas song, enjoy!


Tasha
xxx

4 comments:

  1. You've had a lot going on so we forgive you! :) and Happy belated birthday!!!! Lovely pictures as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame that having that cute little bunny there isn't giving you dreams of cute bunnies. I think I'd be weirded out if I kept dreaming of zombies so I hope that's exaggerated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, CLooooooooooooooouds!!!! Love those skies. The new coat is great too and I love the fresh views you see on the way to Uni. I am soooo sorry I haven't sent you a letter yet. I wrote one back in half term and misplaced it before I could copy down your address from the comment you left and I keep meaning to look for it or write a new one. Forgive me, one will come soon!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha