08/01/2014

Frosty Mornings

This time of year brings with it a flurry of cold winds, crisp white skies and a chill on the horizon. Whilst everyone, myself included, just wants to huddle up in bed, warm and comforted, I cannot deny there is a beauty to wintertime, particularly on days like these.




Branches, bare of any leaves look just like skeletal hands from a fairytale, reaching up to snap away at the hero of the story. 





Sunlight seems to be even brighter on days like these, attempting to warm the planet in the wake of all the excitement of Christmas. 



But however cold the weather or dreary the prospect of returning to work, university or school, there is always a promise of warmer days, cooler evenings and Spring in the air! :D

Hope you're all having a lovely week, I am back at university now and already the workload seems a mile long but it's all going to be worth it in the end.

Tasha
xxx


5 comments:

  1. Wow, I couldn't agree mote! Beauty in all these things! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish every morning was like this xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like crisp, frosty mornings. Much better than rain anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beauty around you, Tasha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha