31/01/2014

Promises of Spring

On campus everywhere you look the signs of Spring are slowly blossoming, but the air is still chilly and the clouds are showing promise of more rain, so it's still umbrellas at the ready and warm coats for the time being, even though I'm dreaming of lazy garden study days and barbecues in my head. Winter always seems so long, but it does have its charm.



 Snowdrops! :D


My umbrellas hasn't left my side this week but at least the pattern is cheery!


Spring bulbs! 

This week has been busy as usual and filled with dissertation talk, but thankfully my tutor has said I'm headed in the right direction and now graduation is only a few months away if you can believe it; I know I can't! I also finally managed to get around to seeing Anna Karenina and The Great Gatsby - both beautiful films with stunning scenery and costumes. I really do appreciate the film nights at uni when work is a constant! Nothing worse than working hard all the time and having no breaks. 


Flowers from my house-mate Char - they smell gorgeous and it brings some much needed colour to a grey windowsill with all the rain. 


And some inspiration :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Tasha
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Well we've had rain for the past few days and even had some snow. I don't think we're quite ready for spring here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keenly awaiting the arrival of spring too, I can't wait for the daffodils to bloom :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Spring so I can't wait! Especially as my new local park has some pretty Spring trees! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in the midst of all the busyness! I remember it all too well, even though it was a while ago I finished school:) I love the signs of spring - better than our polar vortex;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha