15/01/2014

Through The Looking Glass

In my spare time from dissertation work I've been editing some of the photos I've recently taken as part of a project to take a photo each day, and they reminded me so much of so many different things and thought I would share them in the hopes of inspiring someone to do the same thing!


This is part of a brooch set which my friend Charlotte gave me for Christmas and the little, hanging mirror is my favourite part of it, so I knew I'd have to get a photo of it. It reminds me so much of Alice in Wonderland, that this is definitely my favourite one so far!



This is an old picture of me from Halloween but I really liked the angle.



The French doors in our house, which look great with a lot of shadow and some highlights. This one reminds me of some of the horror stories I've read over the Summer holidays. 

I hope everyone's having a good week! I've just finished one of my modules for the final year.

Tasha
xxx






1 comment:

  1. Hooray for finishing up the module! These b&w's are beautiful, I especially love the last one, could be a book cover:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha