22/02/2014

Cloud Watching

My fascination with the sky and its continually changing set of colours and clouds could just be related to the fact that I talk about it so often at university as part of my course, but I know that even if I wasn't studying geography I would still be in love with the cool shapes that clouds can make and the different shades of blue, grey, green, amber and so many other colours you can find in the sky!







I will definitely miss the views from this garden next year as this is the last year we will be in our university house. Ahhh, exciting and scary! 

Tasha
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha