09/04/2014

Lie Between the Flowers For a Couple of Hours

One of my favourite past-times will always be sitting in the garden, reading, while surrounded by lots of lovely flowers. Sadly, in the wake of work, it's a quick trip into the garden for a break, but it's still lovely none-the-less.


Lovely.



Daisies are some of the happiest looking flowers I think. 



There is a rogue honey bee in this one!



These blue flowers are my current favourite thing. I love the deep colour and they attract all the bees and butterflies at the moment.

I'm still plugging away at my dissertation hence the sporadic nature of these posts, but it isn't long before I submit, so wish me luck!

Hope you're all well!

Tasha
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love sitting in the garden too. Daisys are one of my favourites at the moment. I'm obsessed with them. Daisy print clothes and jewellery too. The blue flowers are the most stunning colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha