30/08/2014

Ambles Through Ambleside

If you ever find yourself anywhere near Ambleside in Cumbria, pay a visit because it is beautiful. I think Ambleside and Windermere, are two of the prettiest places in Cumbria, especially if you're looking for cute shops, nice, pub lunches and stunning views of the mountains and lakes. These photos are from a couple of weeks ago, and I just keep wanting to go back every day!


It is one of my goals to have lunch here soon! What a great name for a cafe!


Windy, rainy streets.


The amazing sign outside of The Rock Shop. Dinosaurs galore!


Including this cute Triceratops. There was also a T-Rex outside of the entrance. 


And lovely sunny flowers outside of Silver Moon. 


My favourite bit about Ambleside was this hidden little stream beneath a lovely stone bridge outside of Silver Moon. 

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Tasha
xxx


5 comments:

  1. What lovely spots. The cafe is charming

    ReplyDelete
  2. This location is seriously adorable. Such character and sweetness. It definitely is the best name for a cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hills in the background of the street photo. Something about the rain makes everything very atmospheric :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Giggling Goose is a fab name and really suits such a quaint little place. You know an area is gorgeous if it still looks lovely in miserable rainy weather! I can just picture my nephew trying to wrestle that triceratops :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It looks so pretty! We've never made it to the Southern lakes- we usually only go to places near Keswick! Must rectify that!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha