04/08/2014

Seafoam Green

St Bees has always been one of my favourite places to visit in the whole of the UK. The rock-pools filled with tiny fish, crabs, mussels and starfish, the rush of the waves as they lap against the cliff face and the sandy shore and the cry of the seagulls as they wheel overhead. I was lucky enough to get to go back there a couple of weeks ago and took a lot of photos!


I really like the shade of green the seaweed clinging to these rocks has, it's so vibrant!


The day was really warm and the sun was high in the sky, and was reflecting on the water, it looked like diamonds.


You can always find little paw prints in the sand.


Watching the sun set here is always beautiful and so relaxing.


And it's lovely to stand in the water, feeling the waves on your feet!



I hope you're all well and enjoying the sunny weather!

Tasha
xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha